Thursday, March 29, 2007

I have been lame!

I have not updated since Snowfest '07. Which is kind of lame seeing as how I've had lots of cool things going on since them. The little one is growing by leaps and bounds, we got a new car, Jr. has had two AAU basketball tournaments, Bradford Adam and his clan came down from TN for a visit, Illinois laid an egg in the tournament and on and on. I have no excuse other than that I am lame.

However, today I was re-energized by the purchase of plane tickets to go home again the weekend of April 27 to attend the Riddler's wedding reception/party. And today was the Riddler's birthday. He's an old bastard, too. A lot older than I am.

Don't know what the itinerary will be yet, but most likely will include drinking in Springpatch with Leins and Jr., drinking in CU with JayD, Paignfull & Co., drinking and golf with the T-Town gang and drinking at the Riddler's reception.

Tonight I'm getting text messages from some friends who are on their way to the ATL for the Final Four. Lucky bastages! They actually headed to the airport about 4 hours early in order to hit the 'port bar and hammer some pre-flight beers. Then they got halted at the gate and told to finish their beers before they could board. There was chugging, I'm sure.

It's made me thirsty, also. Finna go get a Stella and watch The Office marathon.

I will be less lame in regards to updating in the future. Or not. *shrug*